Wooden folding table legs. Large kitchen island table
Wooden Folding Table Legs
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- Made of wood
- Like or characteristic of wood
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Travel by foot; walk
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Run away
Wooden foldable table. Legs fold up for easy storage. Has some scratches and a small burn mark but totally functional 500yen
wooden gate leg table, barley twist legs, round top
object height: 710mm
object width: 878mm
object depth (folded down): 352mm
stainless steel pedestal table
farm kitchen table
folding gaming table
glass dining room tables and chairs
oak table sets
children wooden table and chairs
used dining room table and chairs
black wood end tables
unique console table
folding work table